iADH JAN ANDERSSON-NORINDER TRAVEL BURSARY AWARD
Calling iADH Members…
Announcing the iADH Jan Andersson-Norinder travel bursary award for the IADH 2022 Congress in Paris, France.
Applications are invited from iADH Members only. These may be individual members of iADH or members of affiliated member organisations. Your personal iADH membership number can be requested by emailing the IADH membership Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
Two bursaries of up to 750 US dollars are available for individuals with limited means in order to assist them with travel costs to France in order to participate in the congress and give a scientific oral or poster presentation.
‣ Be the presenting author of an accepted abstract for a scientific oral or poster presentation at iADH2022 Paris.
‣ Provide your personal iADH membership number (see above)
‣ Provide a cover letter of a maximum 1000 words, including the following information:
supporting information which demonstrates your activities related to promoting oral health for people requiring special care dentistry in your own country
details of any activities, collaboration and/or interaction with iADH within the last FIVE years
key messages in your oral or poster presentation and the importance of sharing these with a global audience
your personal and professional goals in attending the conference.
‣ The iADH takes it on trust that all applicants have genuine reasons for not being able to fund their trip and that without the Bursary would otherwise be unable to attend. Priority will be given to those individuals working or living in developing economies and those providing details regarding their individual need for support.
‣ Please send your application to : email@example.com
Final deadline of 7th June.